I might not being posting much this week: it’s freshers!!
It’s really weird trying to explain the differences between Catholicism and other branches of Christianity to people who aren’t religious because it ultimately ends up, “Well this is Catholic, this is Catholic classic, this is Catholic-lite, this is diet Catholic, this is new taste less calories not as popular Catholic, and this is I can’t believe it’s not Catholic.”
- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
Had a nice day with my grandma :’)
Went for a national trust lunch at Tyntesfield (by she volunteers there and gets a discount).
Then traipsed around a local graveyard looking for some people she had read about.
Then did a Waitrose shop and had drinks there.
Followed by unloading the shopping at home and seeing my granddad.
Going to miss them :’(
#last days of summer
I WANT TO BE AT UNI ALREADY.
#4 sleeps tho